Application and price list
Application and price list
How can I apply for an RTS EPD?
All RTS EPD applications shall be submitted to the Building Information Foundation RTS sr. All information shall be sent by email, and the application shall be filled in online. In order for companies to apply for RTS EPDs, they must possess the following information:
- EPD in PDF format, including all information contained in the declaration template
- certificate of verification
- filled out application form
- image of product
How long is an RTS EPD valid?
In accordance with EN 15804 +A1, declarations are valid for five years after verification. The application for the right to use the RTS EPD code can be submitted during the period of validity of the declaration. Declarations have a minimum validity of one year. The RTS EPD declaration fee is determined based on how many years the declaration is valid. See here separate price list.
RTS EPD price list and EPD validity?
RTS EPDs are approved by a workgroup of the PT18 RT EPD Committee of the Building Information Foundation RTS sr. The workgroup ensures that the declaration, the verification certificate and the application contain all essential information. The RTS notifies the company of the approval, after which the company has the right to use the RTS EPD logo in conjunction with the declaration. See the price list here.
- The approved declarations are listed on the RTS's website at epd.rts.fi, where all approved and valid declarations are listed. The declarations are valid for five years after verification.
- Furthermore, companies have the possibility to get the RTS EPD listed in Rakennustieto's product information service and database.
- Rakennustieto has an ongoing project to develop a new classification system based on Finnish practices and procedures for the quality management and control of construction projects. Upon completion of the project, it will be possible to link RTS EPD information directly to the initial data of the project should the company so wish.
- The Building Information Foundation RTS sr has been approved into the ECO Platform system, which contains hundreds of approved EPDs. The holder of an RTS EPD declaration has the possibility to access the list of approved declarations published in the ECO Platform system and add the ECO Platform logo to the declaration. It guarantees the approvability of the declaration within the EPD programmes operating in all European countries as these programmes are ECO Platform members. ECO Platform membership is also mentioned on the Building Information Foundation's website as well as on the list of approved declarations. Additional information on ECOPlatform is available at http://www.eco-platform.org/.
Rakennustietosäätiö RTS sr /
Building Information Foundation RTS sr
P.O. Box 1004, FI 00101 Helsinki, Finland
Visiting address: Malminkatu 16 A, 00100 Helsinki
Certification Manager, M.Sc (Tech.)
+358 40 8325750